Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Yet another day

Today was uneventful..got to work late and funny enough met my project manager on my way to work this morning...nabbed! Well i guess we all do it atimes - get to the office late and fib on our timesheets. In anycase the day went by without stopping.

Saw pictures of a grim-looking Jose Mourinho in the papers on my way home. I wish they didnt lose to Liverpool but I guess atimes you win some and then you lose some. Talking of changing fortunes our dear Prime Minister has selected his new cabinet and this is raising some dust plus most folks think he should resign...hmmmmm..dunno only time will tell. In the midst of all the news in the papers and some book I have been trying to read for some days now I managed to fall asleep on the tube ride home ;)...we all do it once in a while. My candid advice? Don't get caught! Atleast not by a pretty dame.

Met FA Brims online today was actually nice chatting with the lad atleast he's broken his silence. I am tryin hard to study tonight and its going to be hard so wish me luck!

Curtains......................

No comments: