Sunday, May 08, 2005

Been away

Its close to 2months now since I last blogged! Why? Ok i'll tell you. Have been a bit choked up trying to strike the ultimate balance between work and other facets of my life and believe me its been like some form of high wire act.
Between the last blog and today there has been a wide range of activities from a day out to a theme park (Alton Towers), to being invited to Passover Seder, to preparing for my exams, to installing a new OS on my laptop...(on which I am posting now) to .....well just being lazy.
I have touched base with some members of the crew. FABrims and Skai have been quiet though..but spoke to Poombah some days ago. Called K earlier to say Happy birthday...time flies right? Its already May.
In any case it has been an eventful 2months which went pretty fast....havent had time to see any movies of late and havent been slushing either. Have grown a beard though and my afro is beginnning to take shape. Think i should keep the beard??? tell me in your responses to this post.
I promise not to keep away from you for that length of time again. Before I forget, the general elections have come and gone and well...Blair is still here.

Aloha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite an age, well first things first i think you could keep the beard but please stay away from them trouble cause u just might be mistaken fro an Osama.....

No!!! i have not been quiet its just one of those phases u know. There just seem to be a thousand and one things to remember to keep up to these days when one is online and thanks to the state of affairs down here you just wanna get done with the most necessary first and somehow we don't remember the little goodies of life like well 'Blogging'. I'll surely try not to be away for too long.

Boy make u try sha "God Will Surely See You Through" the exam and all. Down here Steven Feurstein just dey dazzle me with his PLSQL tricks well i how man go do i just dey play catch-up for now.

How's ur Afro i hope it's got some shape this time around not the 'Saucer-like' thingi u gave us in IB.

Anyhow Take care.