Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Mad Week

Gosh the past few days have rushed by pretty quickly. The holidays are near once again and in most parts of the world there's the usual step up in the rate of commercial activity at times like this. Its no exception here.

Well I havent really been a holiday freak and so its pretty much business as usual. Events in the past few days have also taken a strange turn as yesterday there was yet another case of under-aged gun violence in the US. Its distasteful and I can imagine what it feels like for all those families who lost lives to the reckless outburst of a certain 15-year-old. Hard pill to swallow I am sure.

Away from the sadness, theres set to be a relaunch of the sci-fi series "Dr Who" here and I cant tell what to make of it. I always loved the program and wonder if this remake will be as good as the original. For one thing the good doctor is younger now.

I wonder what to do for the holiday period especially now that the gloomy weather has given way to a bold pretty new phase. I guess I should get out and enjoy the pretty weather.
I look forward to my swimming classes this evening, as I have been away for a while now. Am yet to master the breast stroke and hope my instructor will take it easy with me today.

I will have more to tell you once I am in later this evening 'cause I know I have been away from you for two days and I am sorry. Will make it up to you when I get back. Did I mention that Skai the great Lolo touched bases with me earlier this week? Oh before I rush off the man Ziggi is at it again...he has sent me yet another set of images which I believe keep him amused...maybe I'll show you some. Then again I think not.

Ciao.

No comments: