Sunday, March 20, 2005

Chill-pill Sunday

Today has been a day of relaxation and rest. Cleaned up this morning, did some washing as well. Read "The Punch" online and saw some gory tales that I'd rather leave untold.

Started reading Clinton's bio, "My Life" and already am engrossed in it....well that was until I had to do lunch/dinner 'cause I had a rather dishevelled eating pattern today. But its all good. Caught up with the OC, kinda like watching it atimes. Another pointer to weddings was shown today :)) "The wedding planner"...had seen it before but saw it yet again.

It would appear that my period of hibernation is finally over! The rat-race begins yet again tomorrow. Gosh I dread going on the tube on my way to work but its just got to be done. Ah well I'll try and sleep as much as I can 'cause the day ahead is going to be an exercise in tedium :) trust me I know what I am talking about.

Ok I'll leave you in peace.

No comments: