Saturday, March 19, 2005

Its been a long week

Men its been a hectic week just gone by. Have had to tackle pressure on more than three fronts but yet I survive. Actually spoke to Ziggi and Mademan today and we shared a couple of laffs and some gist about future plans and getting married :). Imagine me talking about marriage and the like a few years ago...it was impossible.

Also spoke to K and she's preparing for her pageant...pray she wins cos that would give her a boost. Shes always wanted a career in modelling and all, this might well be her chance.
Hmm will go to the movies tonight seeing that i have lazed about all day.

Am new to blogging and might sound a bit off or incoherent but forgive me I guess u only get better with time. I'll tell u what movie I saw and how I found it when i get back. Till then.....

Sayonara.

No comments: