Sunday, March 20, 2005

Hitch weekend

Went to see a movie but before I tell u about that guess what?. I had an argument with my partner. Its sufficient for you to know she's nick-named after her A-list chocolate...Ferrero. We made up eventually ;) and had Italian for dinner...great way to make up init?

Hmmm yeah mentioned I was going to see a movie. I saw "HITCH"...yeah thats the one. A great movie about a date doctor. Its a hilarious romcom that promises value for your money. I think Will Smith did justice to his part and Eva Mendes is mighty fit.

Thought about Timon and Poombah earlier on and wonder how they'll be finding camp. Guess they'll both cope quite well. It was a chilly Heineken-ny close to the evening. Not bad when u think about it...Tomorrow is the start to the week...Monday's around the corner but well theres still about 24 hrs in the weekend so I am safe....Sleep safe.

No comments: